Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fill Your Home (and car!) with Praise

Some of my favorite Kids' Worship Music

Kids LOVE to hear other kids singing. And the songs you play now will plant a seed in their hearts. I grew up listening to Psalty the Singing Songbook. I love sharing these CDs with my kiddo. They are great stories told with singing. You can check them out here.

One of my contemporary faves is Seeds Family Worship. Here is a sample of one of their tunes:


Their songs and albums can be found on iTunes and amazon.com

Other popular local artists include Dean-o and the Dynamos and Jana Alayra, an amazing mom who has a heart for MOPS:) (You can hear some of their songs by clicking on their names.)

My son loves busting out his drums and other instruments to play along with one of the Hillsong Kids dvds.

For babies, check out Praise Baby...it's like Baby Einstein dvds set to praise music.

Please leave a comment if you have any recommendations for kids' praise or other music your whole family can all agree on!

No comments:

Post a Comment